Saturday 19 April 2014

Welcome to Heartland TV

Hey everyone!  So recently I've recently been watching Heartland.  I was hesitant to give it a chance at first, but once I decided "less thinking and more doing" and started, I ended up loving it so much that, well, here I am now, dedicating a freaking fan blog to it.  Yeah, it's a guilty pleasure if I ever had one, because everyone else I know thinks it's super lame (even though they haven't watched so much as a minute of it).

So basically, this is what you can expect from this blog:

Episode impressions: I intend on seeing this series through to the end, so I may as well share my thoughts about it as I go along.  These will inherently contain spoilers.

Season reviews: When I was researching about this series in my "should I watch this" phase (which really consists of googling "heartland cbc review"), I realized there weren't many impressions to go through.  I thought I may as well contribute an additional source of reference, for other people who are on the edge about Heartland and for the existing fanbase.  These shall contain a spoiler-free section, for those not interested in reading what I thought of the details.

Miscellaneous things: Basically whatever else you might expect from a blog dedicated to a TV show.  Character profiles, updates about the series and its actors, etc.

Look forward to future posts.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Whatever happened to this blog? Did you stop watching the show?

    ReplyDelete